top of page
  • Writer's pictureGreenline Accountants


The scheme to support the self employed (sole traders & partnerships) is now live. We emailed clients a few days ago with guidance on how to check eligibility, which if you haven't done so you can do using the link below

You will need your 10 digit Unique Tax Reference (UTR) and your NI number.

You will then be told a) if you are eligible, and b) what date and time you can apply from - they are staggering times to try and prevent the system being overloaded.

In order to claim you will need a government gateway account, but you will be prompted to set one up if you don't have one already, and it's a fairly straightforward online process.

HMRC have specified that agents (i.e accountants) cannot submit claims on behalf of their clients, however we are of course on hand should you require any guidance.

bottom of page